Arrow Season 7 Blu-Ray Review


Warner Bros. Home Entertainment provided me with a free copy of the DVD I reviewed in this Blog post. The opinions I share are my own.

As we prepare to say goodbye to Arrow next season, I was lucky enough to get my hands on the seventh season box set of Arrow! For me, this came at a perfect time as I've been needing to catch up on Arrow after cutting my cable while this season was still airing.

In addition to the beautiful HD imagery (seriously, we are living in a golden age of superhero TV shows), I dug the bonus content this set had to offer. Gag reels are not always included in the bonus features of a DVD/Blu-Ray box set but for me they are always the best part. The set also included some deleted scenes and documentary on the Elseworlds crossover, so you're getting a ton of never before seen content/ stuff you don't get from Netflix or streaming apps.

The best part? Every episode of the crossover event (The Flash, Supergirl) is also included on the set so you have all of Elseworlds in one place!

All of you Adventurers know how I am about owning physical copies of shows and movies I love: for me it's a must. Streaming can be temporary, but these sweet discs are always there for me. Go pick up a copy for yourself/ your bunker.

Own Arrow: The Complete Seventh Season on Blu-Ray and DVD on August 20, 2019

Comments

Popular Posts