The Flash Season 5 Blu Ray Review



"Warner Bros. Home Entertainment provided me with a free copy of the Blu-ray I reviewed in this blog post. The opinions I share are my own."

There are few shows that bring me as much joy as The Flash does. It is consistently a well written, performed, and directed show. (Not to mention it's the highest rated show on The CW). I had the great fortune of getting my hands on a copy of the fifth season of The Flash on Blu-ray and it does not disappoint!

As you all well know by now, I'm a sucker for a good box set. I love owning a physical copy of my favorite shows, so you know I have every season of The Flash released thus far sitting on my shelf. This box set is packed with bonus features that will entice you to pick up the set over simply streaming: deleted scenes, funny gag reels, and behind the scenes features that explore the new villains and characters from this season. In addition to all of this, like the Arrow box set, this season features the full 3 part crossover from last fall. So if you're just a person who watches The Flash but doesn't indulge in any other CW superhero shows, don't fret! You will have every episode readily available in the Complete Fifth Season set!

The Flash is the perfect show for the whole family to watch, so pick this up and be sure to catch up before the big Crisis crossover coming later this year!

Own THE FLASH: THE COMPLETE FIFTH SEASON on Blu-ray and DVD August 27th!

Comments

Popular Posts